- Good looking
- Lots of drive bays
- Easy to update
- Good looking.
- Silent, all though if I was building this case now I would make ventilation shafts in bottom and top to make it even more silent (I think).
- Enough drive bays.
- Inside is a real mess. It is not easy to update (adding peripherals etc.), so one goal was not achieved
- Motherboard: Asus A7V133
- Processor: AMD Athlon 1400 MHz
- Hardrives: 15GB & 30GB IBM
- Other things: Enermax power supply, Hollywood+, Firewire, SB Live, DVD, CD Burner (Lightning fast 2x).
You can download drawings from here. Note that this case changed a lot after the drawings were made.